Speaker Joanna Griffiths
Founder & President
Joanna Griffiths is the Founder and President of Knix and Kt by Knix the direct-to-consumer intimate apparel brands reinventing intimates for real life. Since launching the company in 2013, Joanna has built Knix into one of the fastest-growing intimate apparel brands globally. Through a focus on impact work and product innovation the brand is on a mission to empower people to be unapologetically free.
Joanna holds multiple patents and has been cited in hundreds of media publications including Forbes, Fast Company, The New York Times and more. Having faced adversity along the journey to normalize leaking and end stigma, including being told in the early days that leakproof underwear was a "niche" idea, Griffiths has made major strides in changing the face of the intimates industry. Joanna has been recognized on both the national and international stage for her work as a marketing disruptor championing the topics of body inclusivity, fertility, mental health and postpartum.
Global health and hygiene brand, Essity recently acquired 80% of Knix, with Griffiths holding the remaining 20% share. This sale marks the largest publicly disclosed private sale of a DTC company by a female founder in Canada.
Speaking on: Knix and Catalyst want to fund your next project: bringing women's stories to the forefront