BANFF provides profile to all participants and award recipients through coverage and partnerships with esteemed consumer and industry publications.
- Press Release: 2020 BANFF World Media Festival - Media Advisory
- Press Release: BANFF World Media Festival announces Rockie Awards Hosts and Gala Award Recipients
- Press Release: BANFF announces an exclusive In Conversation session with Bill Hader and Amy Gravitt
- Press Release: Bodyguard, Line of Duty showrunner Jed Mercurio to speak at BANFF 2020
- Press Release: BANFF 2020: Master Class, Surviving R. Kelly
- Press Release: Paul Feig and Sarah Barnett to keynote BANFF's Summit Series
- Press Release: 2020 Rockie Awards International Program Competition Nominees Announced
- Press Release: Paula Kerger to keynote BANFF's Summit Series
- Press Release: Jeffrey Katzenberg to keynote BANFF's Summit Series
- Press Release: Randy Lennox named Banff World Media Festival Chair of the Board
- Press Release: BANFF World Media Festival Announces New Executive Director
- Press Release: NETFLIX-BANFF Diversity of Voices (ENG)
- Press Release: NETFLIX-BANFF Diversity of Voices (FR)
Join journalists from the world’s most respected entertainment trade publications and consumer media outlets in celebrating BANFF’s 40th Anniversary.
We often engage with other media and event organizations in cross-promotional partnerships.
If you are interested in exploring these kinds of opportunities, or have general inquiries about BANFF’s press policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are those who write website content for non-media organizations.
An email registration confirmation receipt will be issued within One (1) week to approved applicants containing helpful information for travel planning, festival scheduling and of course interview requests.